Prev: Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster Next: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II -> we ended up without using them...

Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II -> we ended up without using them...

From: katie@f...
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:17:08 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II -> we ended up without using them...

Quoting Claus Paludan <cpaludan@worldonline.dk>:

> Tony Francis writes:
> > I'm with you now. If I could find my various WW2 army lists,
> handbooks
> > and ToEs I'd help - unfortunately they're all still boxed up
> somewhere
> > in my loft (18 months after we moved house ...). Still, this could
be
> > good excuse to go up there this weekend and drag them all out.
>
> Om my good - I'll be moving to our new house in a month - I sure hope
> that
> my books won't be boxed up for that long :-))

Some of my stuff never got unpacked in the last house - and it's still
in the
boxes in the new one. It hasn't seen daylight in 2 years now.

On the bright side since it's my house, and although I share it with
other
people, that happens at my whim, so I get a wargames room. It's full of
other
things at the moment, but it's VERY definitely a wargames room. It's got
wargames table in it; it must be a games room.

Prev: Re: [ECC] See you in Lancaster Next: Re: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II -> we ended up without using them...