Prev: Re: Planets - worms Next: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic)

Re: small ships

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:33:49 EST
Subject: Re: small ships

figures, that's buried... I mean filed away.  I'll dig it out.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002 07:17:11 +0100 Oerjan Ohlson
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> writes:
>Glenn Wilson wrote:
>
>>PDS in an anti-ship role?  Just skimmed FT/MT and did not see that.
>>Can't remember it in FB1.
>
>Try the weapons summary on FB1 p.12.
>
>>Is that a HR?
>
>No.
>
>Regards,
>
>Oerjan
>oerjan.ohlson@telia.com
>
>"Life is like a sewer.
>  What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
>-Hen3ry

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

Prev: Re: Planets - worms Next: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic)