Prev: Re: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav Next: Re: [OT] Badgers

Re: [OT] Badgers

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:47:47 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Badgers

> We got Indy a bunch (an oversupply really, but
> the freight costs were paid) but they were the
> non-Stinking variety. If Don wants his of the
> Stinking Variety, then they'll be more costly.

 Si senior , Stinking  would be much better!

> Poor Indy. The things he does for the list.
>
> Tomb
> PS- Don, I know J.A. can be a little
> obstreperous, but do you think preparing a
> welcome of Stinking Badgers with <some form
> of weapon> is appropriate after his NTC
> sojourn?

p.s. Checking the Geneva Convention ruling
and cruelty to animals statues for the legality
of using Stinking Badgers as psychological
weapons.........I'll get back to you on it...)

Don

Prev: Re: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav Next: Re: [OT] Badgers