Prev: Pulsar Nav and Convoy Ops Next: Re: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav

[ECC] Lancaster question

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 01:29:47 -0500
Subject: [ECC] Lancaster question

For those attending Lancaster:

Yeah, this is silly but....

I'm bringing my DigCam. Any chance anyone will
have a laptop and roaming net access? If so, I
can maybe even get up some pix or AARs
throughout the convention time. (This isn't a
promise.... but it might be fun to try....
eventually we want to move to a real time
webcast and participation from the online
community, but that'll be ECC XX ;)

If so, drop me a line before Friday morning
(when we depart Sunny and Warm Ontario).
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

Corruptisima republica plurimae leges.
[The more corrupt a republic, the more laws.]
-- Tacitus

Prev: Pulsar Nav and Convoy Ops Next: Re: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav