Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW JAP SHIPS ONLINE!!!! :-) Next: RE: FTL COMMUNICATIONS

RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW JAP SHIPS ONLINE!!!! :-)

From: "Paul Owen" <paul@g...>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 23:49:32 -0000
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL] NEW JAP SHIPS ONLINE!!!! :-)

Six specials that is not fleets!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
[mailto:owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU]On Behalf Of Paul Owen
Sent: 26 February 2002 23:46
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

Yep the glitch has been caused by too long an entry in the description
field
and the extra stuff that has flowed over into other fields is causing
the
problem, shoudnt affect anything else, I will sort it in the morning,
thats
the trouble with trying to do three things at once!!

So far there have been 4 orders for the Jap mega fleet so even my adding
tells me there are six left. (i Think)

Paul