Prev: Re: [FT] A Modest Rate of Fire Proposal Next: Re: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity

FIRE TEAMS IN SG II

From: DAWGFACE47@w...
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:17:40 -0600 (CST)
Subject: FIRE TEAMS IN SG II

GOOD MORNING!

i am glad to see some one  else doing this;  this is how  real squads
manuever and fight-by fire teams!

sure they live together, train together, travel together, and fight
together, but, fighting by fire teams instead of whole	squads makes
much more  sense.

 some years ago in 40K (finally) space marines	were allowed to fight as
"battle squads" (fire teams) of 5 SM.

LOL-well  officially in the  40K universe the IG has to fight in 10 man
squads, but i and other blew this off in our games and allowed the IG
and well trained PDF to fight in fire teams of 4 or 5 (depending on
overall squad  size).

currently, a friend of mine (an ex-USMC type)  fights his  SG II troops
in squads of 3 fire teams of 4	troopers each.

i fight  some of  my troops in fire teams of 5, and others  (different
forces) in fire teams of 4  or 6 troops in  SG II, 40K, and STARGUARD.

i also	fight my troopers  by fire team in other rules such as IS THIS
ANOTHER BUGHUNT?, MOBILE INFANTRY, and	   ,awww, hell!

braindead just hit! cannot  remember!

Prev: Re: [FT] A Modest Rate of Fire Proposal Next: Re: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity