Prev: Re: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity Next: Re: Pulsar Nav accuracy

RE: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity

From: Mike.Elliott@i...
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:27:31 +0000
Subject: RE: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity

>The only problem I have with the CS/man is that DS uses elements whose
#
of
>men is nebulous, I'd prefer to come up with a CS/element rule.

Its not nebulous, the basic infantry element is 4 men, support elements
are
2 or 3 men.

Hope that helps
Mike

**
Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained
in
this e-mail. This e-mail is for the use only of the intended addressee.
If
you are not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for
delivering it to the intended addressee, you may not copy, forward,
disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any way whatsoever. To
do
so is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you receive this e-mail by mistake please advise the sender
immediately
by using the reply facility in your e-mail software.

Bull Information Systems Limited may monitor the content of e-mails sent
and received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance
with
its policies and procedures.

relationship between Bull Information Systems Limited and you.

Bull Information Systems Limited. Registered Office: Computer House,
Great
West Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9DH. Registered in England.
Registration Number: 2017873

Thank you.

Prev: Re: [FT/MT/DS]: Mass vs Capacity Next: Re: Pulsar Nav accuracy