Prev: Re: [DS] Alien psychology house rules Next: Re: [DS] Alien psychology house rules

Re: [DS] Alien psychology house rules

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:22:41 +0000
Subject: Re: [DS] Alien psychology house rules

> These are some notes lifted from striker 1 (I miss GDW) they be some
more
> food for thought in regards to psychology.
>
> Aslan (cat people) add 2 to morale but subtract 2 from initiative.

You know I would have given my cats the complete opposite ;)

> Zhodani as humans but commando units will be less capable than a
> normal human commando unit because they are selected by their psionic
> abilities
> rather than their combat abilities.
> just some thoughts to throw into the mix
>	Neil

I hadn't thought about Psionics, I must admit. Mind you rules for that
could cover any race.
Would affect morale though. If you lose communication with a unit you
can blame equipment failure. But if your Psionic tells you he still has
their dying screams echoing in his mind..........dodgy.
Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [DS] Alien psychology house rules Next: Re: [DS] Alien psychology house rules