Prev: Re: [DS] Alien psychology house rules Next: Re: SPS/Pulsars

Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic)

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:30:21 +0100
Subject: Re: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
> > Orbital Platform Diving
>
> As in Competitive Atmospheric Rentry?  *That* ought to be interesting.
> Talk about having a meteoric career...and going out in a blaze of
> glory....

Well, given the mad sports some people do today, I bet they will figure
out
how to do that (and with few casualties)

For one of the wilder real-life sports, check out the Tsunami Rangers'
activities, e.g. at:
http://www.kayaker.net/mateo/seagyp99.htm
http://www.sfgate.com/hypertek/9806/4-tsunamirangers.shtml
(And no, I won't do it)

Greetings

Prev: Re: [DS] Alien psychology house rules Next: Re: SPS/Pulsars