Prev: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic) Next: RE: [FH] FTL, astronomy

Small squads

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:13:08 -0500
Subject: Small squads

1) I tend to have an LT plus a SGT giving me (by my house rules) about 3
total activations to transfer. This tends to be enough. The extra
actions I buy from being harder to suppress and having more firing
actions makes up.

2) Casualties are a problem, except that most advanced forces tend to
have good armour, so this is less of an issue. They tend to be
inflicting the casualties....

3) For morale purposes, I treat the squad as one entity.

Prev: Hockey, Curling and other sports (some futuristic) Next: RE: [FH] FTL, astronomy