Prev: RE: Detachments in Stargrunt Next: RE: Re: GPS + Pulsars + an apology/rebuttal

Re: [OT] Bug history was: Starship Troopers

From: "Robin Paul" <Robin.Paul@t...>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:30:28 -0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Bug history was: Starship Troopers

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ShldWulf@aol.com
  To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
  Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 6:25 AM

  In a message dated 2/23/02 10:34:16 AM Mountain Standard Time,
Robin.Paul@tesco.net writes:

    The classic line from the film was from William Conrad (best known
as
    lard-bucket private eye Frank Cannon) to the effect that the column
of ants
    was "Two miles wide and twenty miles long!	That's forty square
miles of
    agonising death!"

    He was subsequently eaten- myself, I think that's what saved Heston.
 The
    ants were full.

  Actually no. He survived. He tried to convince Heston to abandon his
plantaion and come back down river with him. Heston refused.

  (Can you tell AMC had that movie on about a week ago :o)

  Randy

  <-(Where did this line come from?)

  I thought his was the skeleton in the canoe.

  Rob Paul
  a Quinn Martin Production

Prev: RE: Detachments in Stargrunt Next: RE: Re: GPS + Pulsars + an apology/rebuttal