Prev: [DS] Alien psychology house rules Next: Re: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav

OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: 25 Feb 2002 08:33:39 -0500
Subject: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav

Grumble grumle... *note unhappiness about losing for the first time in
several decades*

Way to go Canada, Congratulations.  You started the game hard and never
let up.  That's a hard-earned Gold.

I have a question about the reported flag-stomping our women's team
supposedly did... did that REALLY happen?  What is the NAME of the
person(s) who actually SAW it happen?  Our Women's team denies it...

--Flak

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: [DS] Alien psychology house rules Next: Re: OT: On the topic of Gold Chinooks - Re: Space Nav