Prev: [getting OT] Re: an apology/rebuttal Next: Detachments in Stargrunt

Re: GPS + Pulsars + an apology/rebuttal

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 04:37:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: GPS + Pulsars + an apology/rebuttal

Tomb,

Well I will publicly apologize for seeing what was not
there in your statements.  Maybe I am just getting
paranoid. <G>.

Thank you for the reply and once again I am glad to be
a member of this list where we can behave in a
civilized manner.

In mitigation I will say that this is during a LosCon
and I have been working on 3-4 hours of sleep for a
couple of days <G>.

Take Care,

Bob

Sorry to the rest of the list for leaving most of
Tom's post.  I cannot see a good place to cut it that
would maximize "face" for us both. <G>