Prev: Re: Planets Next: Re: Space Nav

RE: newbie question

From: "The Sutherlands" <nma@k...>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:56:53 +0900
Subject: RE: newbie question

I sent a message similar to this last week but got no responses so I
apologize for the repeat.  Or if no one received it I dont apologize.
And
if no one receives this one I uh... well no apology for that either I
suppose.

Are the skirmish rules still in playtest?  I have a set from about a
year
and a half ago. Have they been worked on since then?

Take care,

That Chuk Guy