Prev: RE: Re: [FH] FTL, astronomy Next: RE: other periods

Re: other periods

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 20:23:36 -0600
Subject: Re: other periods

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:36:19 +0100 (MET), KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de
wrote:

>Main problems are that many gamers don't like the "light" feel of the
>figures and that the paint can flake off thin items like rifles. But
>there are painting techniques to minimize this problem.

I'll second the use of plastics for WW2. You can mount the figures on
pennies
or, my preference, washers (I have a set of drawers with magnetic sheet
hold the figures). There are painting techniques that come pretty close
eliminating the paint flaking problem.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: RE: Re: [FH] FTL, astronomy Next: RE: other periods