Prev: newbie question Next: RE: Re: [FH] FTL, astronomy

Re: other periods

From: Jim Callahan <res03m1u@g...>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 17:18:53 -0600
Subject: Re: other periods

I got 15mm figgies from Peter Pig and I had no trouble with Brookhurst
hobbies

www.brookhursthobbies.com

~~$25 and I had 4 squads plus some robot dudes (still unpainted, but
here's a pic of the robot -->
http://www.tablegamer.com/stargrunt/gallery.htm

jim

Michael Brown wrote:

>Not wanting to start a jihad over the correct scale, I would say that
you could
>do much worse than Old Glory 15s.  @50 to a bag ($12.50 US), though
heavy
>weapons (HMG, mortars) come in separate bags (with crew).  Focus is on
Late

--
jim@tablegamer.com
http://www.tablegamer.com

Prev: newbie question Next: RE: Re: [FH] FTL, astronomy