Prev: Re: Planets Next: Re: other periods

RE: other periods

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 07:01:23 -0800
Subject: RE: other periods

Not wanting to start a jihad over the correct scale, I would say that
you could
do much worse than Old Glory 15s.  @50 to a bag ($12.50 US), though
heavy
weapons (HMG, mortars) come in separate bags (with crew).  Focus is on
Late
(1944+) war, with some 1940 and Western Desert.  Vehicles come 3 to a
bag for @
$15.00 US.  For a $50.00 investment you can field a full strength
company (at
1-1).

Mixes well with Peter Pig (which is harder to find in the US).

Michael Brown