Prev: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers Next: SG2->WW2, bugs, glossaries, etc.

Re: other periods

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:38:07 +0000
Subject: Re: other periods

I've played SG2-WW2 before with infantry only (we were getting to grips
with the rules so didn't want to try vehicles !). We used the rules
'as-is' with no mods or house rules. The only things you have to decide
are are the ratings of weapons. IIRC we made bolt action rifles for each
nation have FP1 / impact D10 (as per the hunting rifle in the basic
weapons table). SMGs are in the rules as FP3 / impact D8. Since we were
playing 1940 British / French vs Germans we wanted to differentiate
between the LMGs in use. I think we gave the magazine fed British Bren
and the French LMG (Chatellerault ?) a D8 support die, and the belt fed
German MG39 a D10.

Jim Hopper wrote:

> I would also be interested in hearing about SG2 conversions to WW2 and
Cold

--
Tony Francis

Prev: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers Next: SG2->WW2, bugs, glossaries, etc.