Prev: RE: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm. Next: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers

Re: [OT] Starship Troopers

From: "Robert Minadeo" <raminad@e...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 08:05:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers

> Wasn't there a Japanese cartoon series of Starship Troopers that went
> into depth about the bugs? So that was all artistic licence then?
> ----------------------
> Jeremey

Hey Ho!

The animated Starship Troopers was based on the movie Starship Troopers
which is not very much at all like the book Starship Troopers.

Never saw the animated show. Loathed the movie the first time I saw it
(was
comparing it to the book), loved it the second time (was thinking of it
as
wargames material), and enjoyed the book immensely (but didn't care for
it
from a wargames perspective)!

Love the smell of run-on sentences in the morning.

Prev: RE: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm. Next: Re: [OT] Starship Troopers