Prev: Re: [OT]VGA Planets? Next: Re: [OT]VGA Planets?

[OT]VGA Planets?

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:40:15 -0800
Subject: [OT]VGA Planets?

I've been trying to d/l the version 4 beta of this game in order to play
with a couple of friends of mine, but am unable to reach the server to
do so (www.vgaplanets.com).  I'd appreciate it if some kind soul out
there would try to reach that url to see if it's down, or if my isp just
sucks.	If it is still up, would someone out there (with high speed
access) be willing to d/l the file and email it to me?	I would be very
appreciative; if not, an attempt to reach that server would also be
useful.

TIA,

Prev: Re: [OT]VGA Planets? Next: Re: [OT]VGA Planets?