Prev: Sorry to be OT but......... Next: RE: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm.

FT: MT Questions

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 11:46:16 -0800
Subject: FT: MT Questions

Well, I finally printed out the MT PDF.  I'm glad I did, and there is a
lot
of interesting material in there (Liking MT Missiles.  Ouch).  I may
tweak
the rules a bit concerning DSII cargo, but it gave me a good starting
point.

One of the things I found interesting were the rules for entering orbit.

I was wondering if anyone had done any HR's for Gravity and atmospheric
effects and manouvers such as atmospheric skipping, gravity
slingshotting,
etc?  If so, I'd love to see them.

2B^2

Prev: Sorry to be OT but......... Next: RE: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm.