Prev: Re: ECC roomies? Next: Re: RE: Re: Things that make you go Ummmm.

Re: ECC roomies?

From: "Nick and Laurel Caldwell" <clcaldwell@k...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:12:27 -0500
Subject: Re: ECC roomies?

Umm, what I was told is that ALL the rooms are booked.	I called and
asked
for reservations for that weekend without telling them that I was with
the
convention and I couldn't get a room

So -- anyone have a chair in their room I can sleep in?  Either that or
all
these beautiful golf shirts go back to the printer :-)

Nicholas Caldwell
clcaldwell@kreative.net