Prev: Re: [OT] oddball enrivonment questions Next: Re: Bob DeAngelis having a few friends over?

FT: Ships

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 16:54:07 -0800
Subject: FT: Ships

Well, I visited KR this weekeend and picked up some FSE ships and NSL
fighters - not because I plan on playing either, but because they have
the
right LOOK for my own background universe.  The only thing is this - the

larger FSE ship I bought (Can't remember, it was a Battlecriser or BB)
has a
huge sensor dome.  I noticed that it's underside had the same dresign as
the
topside of the smaller destroyer/light cruiser I bought (I'll fill in
the
names later).  I am considering mounting the larger ship upside down.

2B^2

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

Prev: Re: [OT] oddball enrivonment questions Next: Re: Bob DeAngelis having a few friends over?