Prev: Re: Bob DeAngelis having a few friends over? Next: Re: [OT] oddball enrivonment questions

Re: [OT] oddball enrivonment questions

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:38:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] oddball enrivonment questions

> On the other hand, what will give you problems is lubrication -
normal
> grease will boil off quite readily. I don't know whether vacuum-safe
> lubricants have been developed.

Plastics tend to lose their volatiles, which means they're no longer
plastic.  There is at least one plastic which retains its properties
pretty well in vacuum.	It's a Dupont product called Vespel, and if
prices continued the way they were when I was selling it, a single

Prev: Re: Bob DeAngelis having a few friends over? Next: Re: [OT] oddball enrivonment questions