Prev: Bob DeAngelis having a few friends over? Next: ECC roomies?

Re: Things that make you go "Ummmm."

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 08:44:23 +0900
Subject: Re: Things that make you go "Ummmm."

If you'll check the sourcebook, right between lines 2 and 3 of the
phalon write-up, it clearly says that we... uh, excuse me... they have
excellent electronics and software capabilities. I believe the word
"invasive" was used, fitting right in with our... excuse me, their...
starship design philosophy.

Glenn M Wilson wrote:

> LOL!	And how do *you* know what is on the wall of said toilet
walls??!!
> <VBG>
>
> On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:58:00 +0900 Edward Lipsett
> <translation@intercomltd.com> writes:
> >I don't want to go into details on a public list, but you should
really
> >see what the Phalon toilet walls have to say about what human ships
look
> >like... no doubt the entire war is due to some rather - unfortunate -
> >physical similarities.

=====
For books are more than books. They are the life, the very heart and
core of ages past, the reason why men lived and worked and died, the
essence and quintessence of their lives.
- Amy Lowell
=====
Edward Lipsett
Intercom, Ltd.
Fukuoka, Japan
translation@intercomltd.com
http://www.intercomltd.com
Tel: +81-92-712-9120

Prev: Bob DeAngelis having a few friends over? Next: ECC roomies?