Prev: Re: Things that make you go "Ummmm." Next: Re: Things that make you go "Ummmm."

Re: Things that make you go "Ummmm."

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:32:43 EST
Subject: Re: Things that make you go "Ummmm."

Nah, That's *after* he sees the ships...  "No, really, these are legit
military miniatures! See?"

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com
On Sun, 17 Feb 2002 19:56:09 -0500 "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:
>> [Note to self:  Ugly as these are, I must save up some money and buy
>> task force to watch "Sarge's" expression when they go on the
>table...
>> <VBEG>]
>
>Just show him the pictures on a web site.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Things that make you go "Ummmm." Next: Re: Things that make you go "Ummmm."