Prev: Re: Things that make you go "Ummmm." Next: RE: Things that make you go "Ummmm."

Re: Things that make you go "Ummmm."

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:58:00 +0900
Subject: Re: Things that make you go "Ummmm."

I don't want to go into details on a public list, but you should really
see what the Phalon toilet walls have to say about what human ships look
like... no doubt the entire war is due to some rather - unfortunate -
physical similarities.

Glenn M Wilson wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:04:19 -0500 "Warren Shultzaberger"
> <carol.warren@prodigy.net> writes:
> >Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the Phalon ships
look...
> >Er.... Rather phallic?

<snikersnee>

=====
Edward Lipsett
Intercom, Ltd.
Fukuoka, Japan
translation@intercomltd.com
http://www.intercomltd.com
Tel: +81-92-712-9120

Prev: Re: Things that make you go "Ummmm." Next: RE: Things that make you go "Ummmm."