Prev: Re: Things that make you go "Ummmm." Next: Re: Things that make you go "Ummmm."

Re: Washes with Future

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:51:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Washes with Future

> Painters, Artists, and those of you who don't
> appear on Beth's _List_ for those who paint
> their figures with spray paint:

Thought it was Derek's List?

> Someone mentioned using Future floor wax in a
> wash to get better effects when painting minis.
> The one part of the picture I'm missing is the
> recipe (ratio) for the mix. Anyone who use this
> technique care to remind me?

Well, since you specifically excluded me, I won't mention that this
was mentioned on the list 3Sept00, or that the recipe is:

"Pre-mix some of the FUTURE, one part of acrylic finish to four parts
of
water.	This is the Magic Wash stock.  I made mine up in a liter
sealable milk
bottle. Making a clear stock up ahead of time allows the small bubbles
which can
result	when mixed with water to subside over time."