Prev: Re: Greetings, Aged One. Next: Re: Stormtroopers

RE: [DS]Reason for going to DS2

From: katie@f...
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:36:08 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: RE: [DS]Reason for going to DS2

Quoting Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca>:

> I found GZG via Car Wars, actually. I played a fair bit of CW thru
> junior
> & senior high; when the military supplements came out for that I
> started

I was a WWII gamer for a /loooong/ time. Then I started buying GW stuff
back at
university. I tend to habitually buy rules systems - I've got TONS of
the things
in storage (I haven't unpacked from moving house yet) and "dirtside" was
something we picked up along the way. I own FullThrust (although no
minis) and
I've only played it once at a con a while back.

SGII is more my kind of thing, and now I've actually got enough figures
(having
put a hole in the credit card at Partizan) I might get round to playing
it more
often.

Although my other half was rather taken by "Gothic Horror" and bought
his first
minatures. Ahh... a roleplayer converted. What a sight.

[Waves at everyone who was at Partizan - it's been a long time since I
went a

Prev: Re: Greetings, Aged One. Next: Re: Stormtroopers