Prev: Mercs in Spaaaaace Next: RE: Re: [DS]Campaign

RE: Mercs in Spaaaaace

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 13:14:49 -0500
Subject: RE: Mercs in Spaaaaace

TomB said:
>We're not talking about homeless hire-swords who are going to seize a
city-state because the Prince was dumb enough to let more of them into
the state than he had gaurds and no one would do anything to stop it.
We're not talking about poorly trained rabble that might melt away at
the first sign of a conflict, that might just as well pillage and rape
the people they are supposed to help, etc. We're not talking about
formations led by generals out to become Princes.

Didn't read my text on Islamic Fed mercs yet, I take it?

Prev: Mercs in Spaaaaace Next: RE: Re: [DS]Campaign