Prev: Re: [DS]Campaign Next: Re: Mercs as Peacekeepers

Re: [DS]Campaign

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:43:00 +0000
Subject: Re: [DS]Campaign

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 04:03:01PM -0800, Brian Bilderback wrote:
>Just out of curiosity, how many of the listers got into GZG the same
way I
>did - because we were introduced to SF gaming through other games, got
>hooked on the genre, but came to realized said introductory game
sucked?

I've been trying to work this out since you posted. I know I used to
play a lot of Battletech, a certain amount of Interceptor and Centurion,
and SFB (Commander's edition, the three books).

But I can't work out how I made the jump from there to FT. I have a
feeling I must have come too close to the GZG stall at a Colours or a
Salute, and been sucked in by the Tuffley Event Horizon...

Getting DS2 and SG2 was easier - I already knew how great FT was. :-)

Prev: Re: [DS]Campaign Next: Re: Mercs as Peacekeepers