Prev: Japanese De-mining Robot Next: Re: Mercs as Peacekeepers

Re: Greetings, Aged One.

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 23:23:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Greetings, Aged One.

> the only thing y'all left out  was having to deal with the  cave
bears,
> saber tooth cats, and fuzzy elephants!

You had fuzzy elephants?  Jeez, we always wanted a fuzzy elephant but
could never find one.  We heard they tasted good--although, in
comparison to our standard fare (Rock Soup), pretty much anything
tasted good.

> plus, learning how to chip flint in -120 degree weather sucked  real
bad
> too.

You had flint, too?  We only had slate, quartz and some granite.  You
can get a pretty fair edge on quartz, with enough practice, and you
can, sometimes, with a great deal of effort, get enough of a spark to
light tinder.  But once it's past about 60 below, it's a little late
to be learning--you should've already known how by then.  Flint and

Prev: Japanese De-mining Robot Next: Re: Mercs as Peacekeepers