Prev: Re: Life begins to copy GZG..... Next: Re: Greetings, Aged One.

Re: [DS]Campaign

From: "Robert W. Eldridge" <bob_eldridge@m...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 19:59:37 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS]Campaign

Truth be told, I got into GZG partly because I'm a pathological
collector of
rules (not to mention figures),  partly because I saw some of the ship
models and was curious about the background that went with them, and
partly
because I was desperately looking for a sensible set of space ship
miniatures rules that did not involve the "Star Trek" universe in any
way,
shape, or form, and that was at the "realistic" end of the gaming
spectrum.
Then I went from FT to SGII to DSII.