Prev: Re: Greetings, Aged One. Next: Re: Greetings, Aged One.

Re: Greetings, Aged One.

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:15:41 +0000
Subject: Re: Greetings, Aged One.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 02:51:38PM -0600, DAWGFACE47@webtv.net wrote:
>wussies! this limp weiner new fangled	gender and  sex  non specific
>ARMY of yours sounds like a damned  AIR FORCE country club!

"In my day, we used to march three hundred miles, across soft snow full
of landmines, get shot by the enemy, then drop where we stood."

"Luxury. We used to march four hundred miles across open water, under
artillery fire all the way, get shot by the enemy twice, then ask
permission to drop dead and the sergeant would only give it if our boots
were polished."

(etc.)

Prev: Re: Greetings, Aged One. Next: Re: Greetings, Aged One.