Prev: Re: Greetings, Aged One. Next: Re: Greetings, Aged One.

Re: Greetings, Aged One.

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 21:03:33 +0100
Subject: Re: Greetings, Aged One.

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@hot.rr.com>
> > I was reading in a newspaper that some archaeologists
> > think they may have found the tomb of the Great Khan.
> > But the Mongolian government won't give them
> > permission to excavate.  Hehehe.
> >
> > Probably afraid their population would go nuts and
> > invade China or something.
> >
> Hehe, well it was so much fun the first time!

Could well be the other way round.
Tamerlane's grave in Samarkand was said to be protected by dire curses
against anybody who disturbed his rest.
Sowjet archaeologists opened his grave in summer 1941. Shortly
afterwards,
the German invasion of the Sowjet Union began.....

Greetings

Prev: Re: Greetings, Aged One. Next: Re: Greetings, Aged One.