Prev: RE: [DS]LAD versus GMS/L Next: GZG Merchandise, was: RE: [FT] More Thrust

RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:39:11 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

At 01:03  13/02/02 -0500, you wrote:
>I did not pin my SDN, and it is rather sagging.
>http://www.cygnusx1.info/images/ft/shippicts/073_sol_sdn.jpg
>
>The rest (BB and smaller) came out ok, however.

I used Selley's Super Glue Gel and took my time in assembly, and in a
fit
of madness I took all the shavings from filing flash away form
miniatures
and mixed that into the gel as well. Whether that has helped? Who knows
:)
but so far there hasn't been any pinning for my UNSC ships.

Cheers

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: RE: [DS]LAD versus GMS/L Next: GZG Merchandise, was: RE: [FT] More Thrust