Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly Next: RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: 13 Feb 2002 14:15:53 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

Here is a tedious way to make sure the holes line up, but at least it
works.	I got it from a friend on another group.

Drill one of the holes to the depth you need it to be.	But a piece of
the wire you're going to use to pin it so that it's _just_ long enough
to stick out of the hole.  Put a generous amount of a bright-colored
paint on that wire and then line up the parts your pinning together,
applying extra pressure once done to transfer more paint to the
un-drilled piece.

Then drill where paint is, double-checking the alignment when the 2nd
hole is still shallow.

Once done, pin and glue as normal.

--Flak

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly Next: RE: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly