Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly Next: Re: Painting Glosses and Sparkle Effects

Re: [FT] More Thrust

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:57:14 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] More Thrust

On Wednesday, February 13, 2002, at 11:06 AM, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> I should just add a few notes to this......
> The PDFs of MT have been put up as free downloads for anyone who wants
> them; if you download them, please be aware that a LOT of the material

> in
> MT has been superceded by the two Fleet Books, so the FB rules take
> precedence in case of a clash.
> When I copied the files from the Printer's disk to a zip for Paul,
there
> were some problems with fonts that I didn't have, so most of the book
> has
> Helvetica substituted for the original text fonts; I think most of the
> layout has been preserved OK, but if anyhting looks odd that's why! I
> also
> didn't have links to most of the original pictures, so those on the
PDFs
> are in many cases the very low-res, pixellated proof versions that
> Pagemaker embeds in the document (and some may not be there at all!) .
> But, hopefully it's the rules text you're after, and that should all
be
> readable - enjoy!!

For putting up a PDF of this stuff from once what was an item of
merchandise I believe St. Jon has shown again that the 'St.' designation

is indeed a justified title.  Three cheers are due -  Hip Hip Hooray,
Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray!

Kevin Walker
Horizon Concepts, Inc.
Miniature Painting & Sculpting

Prev: Re: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly Next: Re: Painting Glosses and Sparkle Effects