Prev: FT: Wicked Ship fig Next: Re: [FT] More Thrust

[FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:40:16 -0600
Subject: [FT] UNSC Mini Assembly

I'm starting to look at making my UNSC Fleet table-ready (could I be
making
room for a Japanese Fleet now that the rest of the ships are due
out?......only my wallet knows) but after some test fitting, everything
fits
OK but the connections are a bit loose.

Since the sections in these ships should all be straight in a line, I
was
wondering how others assembled these minis.  Did you pin the sections
together to keep them straight?  If you didn't pin them, are they
looking a
bit crooked?  Stuff like that or any other tips anyone has on the
assembly
of these minis.

Also I'm not thrilled with the command section for the BattleCruiser but
have an extra Battleship (duplicate wing sections so I can't build it)
so I
was going to use that command section modified a bit for my own BC.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com

Prev: FT: Wicked Ship fig Next: Re: [FT] More Thrust