Prev: Re: SNOW JOB [power plants] Next: Re: SNOW JOB [power plants]

Re: [OFFICIAL] Shipyard Update.......

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:30:40 -0600
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Shipyard Update.......

On Tuesday, February 12, 2002, at 11:38 AM, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> The Mars Shipyards of the Imperial Japanese Star Fleet are busily
> working
> on new construction......
>
> Currently on the slips are the Battleship, Battlecruiser and Light
> Carrier
> hulls; Heavy Cruiser and some other stuff due to be laid down in next
> couple of days.  Expect notification of space trials for prototype
ships
> within a week or so, and full volume production very soon after
> that.....
>
> Time to make sure you've got some room on the credit card...... watch
> out
> for some new limited-time special pack deals as soon as the new
classes
> are
> in production!      ;-)

Say it isn't so...and during economic downturns.  Have mercy upon the
souls of those of use that are no longer gainfully
employed...temporarily...hmmm, my wife said I extra motivation is good -

new figures = motivation    motivation = good	so thus applying an
associative property that means   new figures = good.

Kevin Walker
Horizon Concepts, Inc.
Macintosh & Windows Development
Miniature Painting & Sculpting

Prev: Re: SNOW JOB [power plants] Next: Re: SNOW JOB [power plants]