Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Shipyard Update....... Next: Re: SNOW JOB [power plants]

Re: [OFFICIAL] Shipyard Update.......

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:47:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Shipyard Update.......

Evil Saint Jon said:
> So are we....this means WE need YOUR money (hey, if you use plastic
to pay
> then it's not really real money, is it....?) <VERY BIG GRIN>

You've almost got the True Salescreature's Perspective, Jon:
"I've got your minis sitting in a box on my shelf (and you've got my
money in your account).  Let's get this corrected as soon as possible.
Are you using Visa or Mastercard?"

(I often answer the phone "Good morning!  What large, expensive thing
can I do for you today?")

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Shipyard Update....... Next: Re: SNOW JOB [power plants]