Prev: Re: [FT] Yet another suggestion for balancing stinger nodes Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Shipyard Update.......

Re: [OFFICIAL] Shipyard Update.......

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 22:09:27 +0000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Shipyard Update.......

>On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 05:38:04PM +0000, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>Time to make sure you've got some room on the credit card...... watch
out
>>for some new limited-time special pack deals as soon as the new
classes are
>>in production!      ;-)
>
>Why dost thou torment me? I was really looking forward to eating this
>month, too...

So are we....this means WE need YOUR money (hey, if you use plastic to
pay
then it's not really real money, is it....?) <VERY BIG GRIN>

>Seriously... if anyone's wavering, be tempted. These are _very_ nice
>ships.

Thank you, kind sir! We do our utmost to provide our valued customers
with
the highest quality hobby gaming products whilst ensuring that their
children go hungry.......    ;-)

>Ready the Wave Motion Cannon!

Not to mention the really cute navigation officer with the blue hair in
bunchies......	(oh, sorry, I said NOT to mention that....)

Jon (GZG)

PS: I ought to get some sleep now.