Prev: RE: [FT] One question Next: Re: Western conventions (was GenCon...)

Re: Western conventions (was GenCon...)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:03:24 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Western conventions (was GenCon...)

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, Brian Bilderback wrote:

> Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca> wrote:
>
> (I never even paid attention to where in Canada you are)

Far west coast - Victoria, BC, to be precise. There's actually a fiar
number of GZG gamers here in town.

> >DF is a good con; I've been going for three years now, and met a
batch of
> >GZG listers.
>
> Cool, maybe I'll come this year.  Is there a registry of GZG'ers
anywhere,
> where people can find each other to play?

There used to be a couple - I remember one on someone's primarily-DS2
site. Check the links on my DS2 & SG2 pages...

> >I'll be there again this August; I could register a SG2 event if
enough
> >people indicate they'll be there...
>
> I'd be more interested in DS or FT, but still might come...

I'll bring my FT ships; it's easy enough to find a table for a pickup
game...

Drop me a note later this year - June or July - and we can try and
co-ordinate something for DragonFlight.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: RE: [FT] One question Next: Re: Western conventions (was GenCon...)