Prev: Re: [FT] Yet another suggestion for balancing stinger nodes Next: RE:DLD site recon...

Re: [FT] Yet another suggestion for balancing stinger nodes

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:16:30 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Yet another suggestion for balancing stinger nodes

On Monday, February 11, 2002, at 12:55 PM, Charles Taylor wrote:

> Well, I sort of remember the earlier suggestion, but I didn't recall
> anything about allowing stingers with overlapping arcs combining their
> attacks and being treated as a 'single' stinger (but I could have
missed
> it).
> OTOH, you do have a valid point about the Thy'Sa'Teth and the
> Vas'Sa'Teth though :-(

It's possible that the overlapping arcs were not specifically spelled
out and the discussion here may have been different than the ones
discussed via other groups.  My proposal (I believe it was I that
brought this basic idea to the play testers) was stingers wanting to
fire at the same target could combined together their output power to
enable reaching into further bands, needing to match the energy levels
of the original rules.

I'd like to thank you for bringing this up again.  I still like this
approach better than the limiting the range bands of the SV, but thats
just me.
:))

Kevin Walker

Prev: Re: [FT] Yet another suggestion for balancing stinger nodes Next: RE:DLD site recon...