Prev: Re: Fusion Next: Re: FT: One question, was THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

Re: Western conventions (was GenCon...)

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:24:11 -0800
Subject: Re: Western conventions (was GenCon...)

Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca> wrote:

(I never even paid attention to where in Canada you are)

>DF is a good con; I've been going for three years now, and met a batch
of
>GZG listers.

Cool, maybe I'll come this year.  Is there a registry of GZG'ers
anywhere,
where people can find each other to play?

>I'll be there again this August; I could register a SG2 event if enough
>people indicate they'll be there...

I'd be more interested in DS or FT, but still might come...

2B^2

Prev: Re: Fusion Next: Re: FT: One question, was THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!