Prev: Re: FT Question Next: Local shop selling at discount

Re: FT Question

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 08:59:07 EST
Subject: Re: FT Question

On Sat, 9 Feb 2002 17:59:17 -0500 "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:
> [...]

Got it in one!

And to be different (and using K.H.'s method)

Go vertical (aliens especially) on a stand
O = 6mm round bead
o = 4mm round Bead

--
Last three show relationship to stand...

Corvette = o

Frigate = o

Destroyer = O

etc...
for carriers build horizonal with vertical extension for hanger bays...

Use plastic, wood, metal (pricey,) Stone (cheap to pricey with cheap not
color fast over time,) glass (don't drop!)... spindle, oval, round,
square, rectangular, about 30 other basic shapes including a plastic
bead
that resembles a cluster of frog eggs in a circular mass, and 'bead
angel' bodies  that are faceted pear shapes.  Lots of potential (I make
bead jewelry so I get lots of ideas...)

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: FT Question Next: Local shop selling at discount