Prev: RE: VTOL stands, Traveller Figures, and Beth Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Western conventions (was GenCon...)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 23:44:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Western conventions (was GenCon...)

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Kevin Walker wrote:

> On Friday, February 8, 2002, at 10:27 AM, Brian Bilderback wrote:
>
> > though my only contact with KR is via e-mail, he seems like a
standup
> > fellow.  Also, he lives in Oregon, so he has that going for him.
> >
> > I've never been into the Con scene, but I'm wondering if there are
any
> > good gaming cons here in the PNW?
>
> Dragonflight isn't too bad, but not a lot of GZG games going on IIRC.

DF is a good con; I've been going for three years now, and met a batch
of
GZG listers.

I'll be there again this August; I could register a SG2 event if enough
people indicate they'll be there...

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: RE: VTOL stands, Traveller Figures, and Beth Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON