Prev: Re: GenCon 2002 Events [FT/DS/SG] Next: Re: GenCon 2002 Events [FT/DS/SG]

Re: FT Question

From: <kaime@m...>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 12:09:24 -0500
Subject: Re: FT Question

-----Original Message-----
From: Warren Shultzaberger <carol.warren@prodigy.net>
To: Ground Zero Games List <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Date: Friday, February 08, 2002 8:24 AM
Subject: FT Question

>Hi, folks.
>
>I've been using Micro-Machines (Star Trek & Star Wars) for my minis
>while playing Full Thrust. What can I say? I'm way too lazy to paint
>miniatures when I can get them cheap and already painted.

I just got back fromthe local Craft/Hobby store where I bouught various
beads to use in constructing a space stations.	While there I found a
bunch
of decrotive items and beads perfect for ship and station building cheap
(including one 'pre-made and perfectly colored First Federation ship -
trek
test here.)  If I didn't own my body weight or more in starship
miniatures
that I can never hope to ever paint (yes, compulsive, no commments Roger
B.,
Randy & Ryan) and didn't have the resources, I feel I could spend maybe
$10.00 and some time and make some great looking bead starships.

Just a thought.

Prev: Re: GenCon 2002 Events [FT/DS/SG] Next: Re: GenCon 2002 Events [FT/DS/SG]