Prev: Re: FT Question Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON

Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 07:28:36 -0800
Subject: Re: FT: THEY CAME! THEY CAME!!!!!!

Derek Fulton wrote:

>> > My FT/FB1/FB2 shipment just arrived, and I am pretty excited.  Jon
>>played
>> > dirty, though, and included a PICTORIAL ad for some new figs.  Now
>>have
>> > something else to drool over until I can afford it.  Damn him.
>>
>>Yes, he's bad like that ;-)
>>
>>Schoon
>
>Nic can do worse, pictures I can ignore. But SAMPLES ......... Arrgh

Free figs... oh, yeah, that's SO MEAN.....

Just a couple of observations from what I've had a chance to see so far:

Pics of fleets:  The IJN hulls are causing a biochemical reaction in me
that
is causing a reversion to my adolescent years, ie, the look REALLY
KEWL......  I mean really, folks.  Damn.  I can't afford them, but if
you
can, BUY THEM.	Trust me.

Rules:	I've only started reading FT, and have peeked at the FB's.  I
have a
feeling I'm going to be a Vector fan, because the Cinematic rules as
expounded in FT leave me cold.	Can't spin in place?  Can't go backward?
 No
thanks.

Since I already have DSII,  the layout of the books is easy to get into.

How many rules that I'm reading about now in FT are going to be changed
later in the FB's?  Should I even bother trying to play until I've read
all
three?

2B^2

Prev: Re: FT Question Next: Re: HIGH TECH WONDER INDIVIDUAL WEAPON