Prev: Re: In defense of Stormtroopers Next: RE: Re: VTOL stands, Traveller Figures, and Beth

[OT] Aussie wildlife (aquatic)

From: "Tomb" <tomb@d...>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 12:55:38 -0500
Subject: [OT] Aussie wildlife (aquatic)

Alan said:
[a] But to set the story straight, they weren't very big sharks, and as
Brendan told me (and I quote his exact words) "The last two sharks to
bite me both died in agony." [b] Most of the ones in Canberra, in fact.
If you're ever down this way and feel like a spot of fishing - and
there's some excellent fishing in the Snowy Mountains in summer - you
should contact him.

Prev: Re: In defense of Stormtroopers Next: RE: Re: VTOL stands, Traveller Figures, and Beth